Full-time / Fully remote
Global, Within 1-2 hour(s) of GMT/BST Time Zone
Start date: August 2022, for a period of 12 months
Reporting into our CEO, you’ll take ownership of Human Resources and People Operations tasks and project based activities that support our business and management team.
During your time at Chaser, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact through some exciting projects. Working with our management team, you’ll create, document, implement and design measures of success for our:
- Onboarding and offboarding processes
- Learning & development plan and policy
- Branded recruitment process
- Complete employee lifecycle and journey mapping
- Succession and talent mapping process
- Key HR and People Ops metrics
Human Resources & People Ops
- Complete on-boarding and offboarding tasks and administration
- Manage, audit and track HR data (within Bright HR)
- Organise and plan all company meetings and team building events
- Own and drive engagement with our performance review process and software (Lattice)
- Own and drive engagement with our employee engagement surveys
- Plan company training sessions
- Carry out health and safety assessments
- Ensure policy updates are reviewed and signed
IT & Administration
- General office duties, such as inventory, workstation support, office supplies, etc.
- General IT duties, such as tracking and driving engagement with our current security policies, antivirus and security parameters, policies for phone usage, etc.
- General administrative duties, such as ensuring good management of shared drives
- You’ll Care, Celebrate, and be Candid and Courageous (our company values!)
- You’re discreet and trustworthy - you’ll gain access to highly confidential information
- You’re passionate about our people, and helping our business succeed through them
- Results orientated, you take initiative and enjoy proactively solving problems
- Highly personable, you have the ability to generate excitement and motivate
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- You have exceptional organisational skills
It’s beneficial to also:
- Be familiar with working in a startup / high growth environment
- Have knowledge and experience using a variety of software (We use Lattice, Bright HR, Docusign, Google Suite, Toggl, Slack, Deel, Xero, and HubSpot)
The culture you’ll be joining
We believe culture is the single most important component to our success. Although a small (but growing) business, we try our hardest to make sure our team feels rewarded, valued and supported. You can expect these benefits (and more!):
- Remote working
- 25 days annual leave, plus national holidays
- We believe in celebrations so you get your birthday off, too :-)
- NEST pension scheme
- Company gift boxes!
- Regular team lunches on us
- Monthly points via Juno - a exciting support platform providing health and wellbeing benefits
- Two annual company retreats (one to London, and one to a surprise location!)
- Regular team outings (we’ve been ice skating, dart throwing and played crazy golf)
- Employee share option plan (full time employees)
The team you’ll be joining
We believe in a world where all businesses have the confidence that they will get paid for their work. We’re an international team all focused on making a huge difference in credit control so we have lots of ideas and are incredibly driven. We support and care about each other, are incredibly honest with our feedback and work together to achieve our weekly targets. There’s no room for egos, the only agenda is making sure everything we do is to the best of our abilities and we smash our team targets!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.