We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Commercial Director to join our rapidly growing team. Having been a company of 6 people at the start of 2018, we finished 2019 as a team of 21 and are growing fast. As the Commercial Director, you will own responsibility for our revenue growth. You will be responsible for the customer and partner (Accountants & Bookkeepers) journey at Chaser. The focus will be ensuring the end to end journey is understood, thinking about new markets & solutions, making data-driven decisions and delivering the UKs premium credit control solution to 1000’s of SME’s.
The role will be responsible for all revenue generating activities across demand generation, marketing, sales, success and revenue operations. You will manage our Sales and Success teams and our Head of Marketing will report in to you in respect of demand generation. You will be a member of our leadership team determining the direction of this business.
This role offers an unrivalled opportunity to place your stamp on how this company and team runs; to truly transform how we work. Reporting into our Founder & CEO, you will be based in our London head office, currently located in London Bridge, opposite Borough Market. Your responsibilities will include: :
- The Chaser go-to-market approach — from demand generation to sales and renewals
- Creating the ‘Chaser Way’ - the playbook across marketing, sales and success
- Managing and motivating our Marketing, Sales & Success teams to effectively execute on that playbook. You will be responsible for setting the right targets and ensuring they have the right skills to hit them
- Building our revenue operations. You will own revenue operations across marketing, sales, and success, and have a deep knowledge of the processes and systems that enable them
- Bringing to bear a data-driven approach across customer acquisition cost to channel conversion, product features, value delivered, customer feedback, churn, and efficacy of internal processes
- Market intelligence — creating a process to distil, organise, and prioritise new product, feature, partner, and competitive information for the product team
- Working with David, our CEO, on defining new markets, product strategy and pricing
Skills and ExperienceYou will:
- Have a proven track record of building out and managing marketing, sales and success
- Possess a systems thinking mindset that you will deploy in building our commercial machine
- Be target focused
- Have experience of growing and developing multi-functional teams so they are delivering to targets
- Be adept at working cross functionally - the ability to work effectively with our Product and Operations teams is key to this role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous share options allocation
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
For more information on Chaser, our vision, and what we are doing, please see here.